By default, OneTeam offers your company the ability to store documents related to your opportunities securely in the cloud. If your organization uses Office 365, however, you may optionally store your documents in SharePoint Online. This gives greater flexibility including the ability for real-time co-authoring in Word on the desktop and the ability to automatically save document edits online without the need to manually re-upload.
In order to migrate your company's documents to SharePoint Online, please follow these steps:
- Create a SharePoint site called "OneTeam"
- Have an Office 365 Global Administrator sign in to Office 365.
- Click the app launcher icon in the top left of the page and select 'SharePoint'.
- Click the 'Create Site' button in the toolbar.
- In the panel that appears, select the 'Team Site' option.
- Set the Site Name to "OneTeam", the Site Description to "OneTeam document storage. Go to https://oneteam.net for more details.", and click 'Next'. Note: The Site Address must follow this pattern:
- Add additional owners if desired and click 'Finish'.
- Enable document sharing with external users
- Click the app launcher icon in the top left of the page and select 'Admin'.
- Expand the 'Admin Centers' option in the left panel and select 'SharePoint'.
- Click the checkbox to the left of the new OneTeam site and click the 'Sharing' button in the toolbar.
- Under Sharing outside your company, select 'Allow external users who accept sharing invitations and sign in as authenticated users'.
- Scroll to the bottom of the modal and click 'Save'.
- Authorize OneTeam to store documents in SharePoint Online
- Have your OneTeam Company Administrator sign in to OneTeam.
- Go to Company Settings (located under the Account Menu in the top right of the page) and find the Office 365 tab.
- Click the 'Continue' button to authorize OneTeam to store documents.
- Have your Office 365 Global Administrator login and click the 'Accept' button.
- Once the checks have completed, click the 'Continue' button to migrate your documents to SharePoint Online (this may take a few minutes).