OneTeam aggregates information directly from the System For Award Management (SAM).
In order to update information about your company in OneTeam, you must either update your company's profile in SAM (and allow a few days for OneTeam to update), or create a OneTeam Company Profile. Follow the steps below to create a Company Profile:
The video shown below explains the process as well:
- Register an account at OneTeam
- Hover over the Account Menu in the top-right corner and select "Join a Company"
- Search for your company by name, DUNS, or cage code.
- Click the "Join Company" button.
- Send a request to join your company.
- If you are the first person to join your company in OneTeam, you will need to request permission from an authorized POC to create a company profile.
- If someone else in your organization has already created a company profile, you will need to request their permission to join.
- Once your request has been approved, you are able to provide additional information through your company profile, including a logo, capability briefing, and details about prior experience, among other things.