OneTeam aggregates information directly from the System For Award Management (SAM). In order to update your information on OneTeam, a OneTeam Company Profile must be created. Follow the steps below to create a Company Profile:
The video shown below explains the process as well:
- Register an account at OneTeam
- Click the gear in the top-right corner and select "Join a Company"
- Search for your company by name, DUNS, or cage code.
- Click the "Join Company" button.
- Send a request to join your company.
- If you are the first person to join your company in OneTeam, you will need to request permission from an authorized POC to create a company profile.
- If someone else in your organization has already created a company profile, you will need to request their permission to join.
- Once your request has been approved, you are able to provide additional information through your company profile, including a logo, capability briefing, and details about prior experience, among other things.