Keep OneTeam up-to-date with your Salesforce pipeline
OneTeam allows you to automatically keep your pipeline opportunities in sync with Salesforce. This is especially usefully when using Salesforce as your primary pipeline and using OneTeam to manage proposals.
This capability is currently in Private Preview. If you would like to have it enabled, please contact OneTeam Support.
In order to enable this feature, please follow these steps:
- In Salesforce, click on the gear icon in the top right of the page and select Setup.
- Once in Setup, expand Apps under Platform Tools in the left panel and select App Manager.
- In toolbar on the right click New Connected App.
- Under Basic Information:
- Set Connected App Name to 'OneTeam'
- Set API Name to 'OneTeam'
- Set Contact Email to 'email@example.com'
- Under API (Enable OAuth Settings):
- Check Enable OAuth Settings
- Check Enable for Device Flow
- Set Callback URL to 'https://app.oneteam.net/Import/SalesforceRedirect'
- Add 'Access and manage your data (api)' and 'Perform requests on your behalf at any time (refresh_token, offline_access)' to Selected OAuth Scopes
- Check Require Secret for Web Server Flow
- Uncheck Require Secret for Refresh Token Flow
- Click Save at the top of the form.
- Click Continue.
- Copy down the Consumer Key and Consumer Secret for use later.
Configure OneTeam Stage and Divisions
- While still in Salesforce Setup, expand Objects and Fields under Platform Tools in the left panel and select Object Manager.
- Select Opportunity from the Object Manager list.
- Click Fields & Relationships.
- Search for 'stage' in Quick Find and select Stage in the list.
- Scroll down to the section labelled Opportunity Stages Picklist Values and identify the Stage Names for use in OneTeam.
- In a new browser tab, go to Company Settings in OneTeam via the Account Menu in the top right of the page.
- Under the Capture tab, go to Internal Status.
- Update the Descriptions in OneTeam to reflect the Stage Names in Salesforce exactly.
- Click Save.
- Back in the Salesforce browser tab (still in the Opportunity Object Manager), click Fields & Relationships.
- Search for 'subsidiary' in Quick Find and select Subsidiary in the list.
- Scroll down to the section labelled Values and identify the Values for use in OneTeam.
- Back in the OneTeam browser tab (still in Company Settings), under the Organization tab, go to Divisions.
- Update the Divisions in OneTeam to reflect the Subsidiary Values in Salesforce exactly.
Connect to Salesforce in OneTeam
- While still in OneTeam Company Settings, go to the Services tab and select Salesforce.
- Enter in your Consumer Key and Consumer Secret from step 8 under Connection Settings (see above).
- If you are using a custom domain in Salesforce, please enter in the portion of the URL that comes after https:// and before .lightning.force.com into the Custom Subdomain field. If you are not using a custom domain, leave the Custom Subdomain field blank.
- Set the Stage Filter. Opportunities will only be added to OneTeam if Stage is set to these values in Salesforce.
- Click Save.
- In the Salesforce login page that appears, enter your credentials and click Log In.
- Back in OneTeam (you may need to navigate to Services > Salesforce), click Import Opportunities. Note: This action may take several minutes.