OneTeam is a cloud-based platform designed to help teaming partners collaborate and build better proposals with less effort. As an opportunity enters the teaming phase, your prime contractor will send out an invitation to team. This grants you limited access to the opportunity so that you can gain a better understanding of the solicitation and provide data call responses for your company’s POCs and capabilities.
Note: It is absolutely free for your company to support another company as a subcontractor in OneTeam. A paid subscription is only required if your company wants to track your own opportunities or build your own proposals.
In order to respond to a teaming invitation, please follow these steps:
- Open and review a teaming invitation in OneTeam
- When your prime sends out an invitation to team, you will receive an email with information about the opportunity. Follow the link to view the opportunity within OneTeam. Note: If you do not yet have a OneTeam account, you will be asked to register.
- Alternatively, you can open the invitation by hovering over the ‘Opportunities’ menu at the top of the screen, selecting the ‘Invitations’ option, and finding the opportunity in the list.
- Once you have opened the invitation, review the information found in the Details, Description, and Documents tabs.
- Fill out Contacts
- Go to the Contacts tab. Under Team, click the ‘Add’ button. A window will appear to add a contact.
- Check the Contact drop down for the contact you need to add. If it is available, select it and click the 'Save' button.
- If the contact you need to add is not in the Contact drop down, fill out the Email, First Name, and Last Name fields and click the 'Save' button.
- Once the contact has been added, click in the cell under the Roles heading and select the appropriate roles.
- Make sure to click the checkbox under the Receive Communication heading if this contact will need to receive updates related to this opportunity in the future.
- Ensure that the correct Phone numbers are available for the contact. Make corrections as needed.
- Click the ‘Save’ button to save any pending changes.
- Repeat the previous steps until all the required contacts from your company have been added and the missing required roles warning is no longer displayed in the tab toolbar.
- Fill out Capability Matrix
- Under the Capability Matrix tab, review the requirements. In order to see the full description of a requirement, select the row or edit a category response.
- There may be one or more categories that you will need to respond to for each requirement. Click in each cell and select the option that best describes your company’s capabilities.
- If you have additional comments that you would like to tell the prime for a specific requirement, you may do so by clicking the ‘Notes’ button.
- Once you have filled out your company’s capabilities, make sure and click the ‘Save’ button.
- Opt in or out
- When you are finished filling out your company’s contacts and capabilities, you will need to click on the ‘Opt-in’ button after the opportunity name in the heading. This will notify your prime that you would like to be considered for teaming.
- Alternatively, you may click on the ‘Opt-out’ button and let your prime know that you are not interested in teaming on this opportunity.