OneTeam allows you to automatically keep your pipeline opportunities up-to-date using the GovWin API.
In order to enable this capability, please follow these steps:
- Enable the GovWin API.
- Contact Deltek and request the Web Services Download feature be added to your GovWin subscription.
- In GovWin, navigate to Support > Integration Administration.
- Click the Enable New Application button.
- In the Enable New Application window, set the Application Name field to 'OneTeam', set the Application Type field to 'GovWin IQ Webservices API', and click the Generate Client ID & Secret button.
- Copy the Client ID and Client Secret values to enter in into OneTeam later.
- Select GovWin Opportunities to include in your import to OneTeam.
- In GovWin, navigate to an opportunity that you want to include in your import.
- In the left panel under Tasks, click the Add to Web Services Download button.
- Repeat steps 2a-b until you have marked all of the opportunities that you wish to import.
- To see a list of the opportunities that you have marked for import, navigate to My GovWin > Web Services Download.
- Connect to the GovWin API in OneTeam
- Have your OneTeam Company Administrator sign in to OneTeam.
- Go to Company Settings (located under the Account Menu in the top right of the page) and find the GovWin API tab.
- Fill out the Client ID, Client Secret, Username and Password of the GovWin Web Services account, and click the Continue button.
- On the next step, click Import Opportunities (this action may take up to several minutes).