Ensure your pipeline has the latest details and documents
OneTeam allows you to automatically keep your pipeline opportunities up-to-date using the GovWin API.
In order to enable this capability, please follow these steps:
Enable the GovWin API
- Contact Deltek and request the Web Services Download feature be added to your GovWin subscription.
- In GovWin, navigate to Support > Integration Administration.
- Click the Enable New Application button.
- In the Enable New Application window, set the Application Name field to 'OneTeam', set the Application Type field to 'GovWin IQ Webservices API', and click the Generate Client ID & Secret button.
- Copy the Client ID and Client Secret values to enter in into OneTeam later and store them in a secure place in case you need to access them again in the future.
Select GovWin Opportunities to include in your import to OneTeam
- In GovWin, navigate to an opportunity that you want to include in your import. Note: If you have already added this opportunity to OneTeam manually, please follow these instructions in place of step 2.
- In the left panel under Tasks, click the Add to Web Services Download button.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 until you have marked all of the opportunities that you wish to import.
- To see a list of the opportunities that you have marked for import, navigate to My GovWin > Web Services Download.
- If you already have any of your mark
Connect to GovWin in OneTeam
- Have your OneTeam Company Administrator sign in to OneTeam.
- Go to Company Settings (located under the Account Menu in the top right of the page) and find the GovWin API tab.
- Fill out the Client ID, Client Secret, Username and Password of the GovWin Web Services account, and click the Continue button.
- On the next step, click Import Opportunities (this action may take up to several minutes).