Connect your opportunities to Teams for improved file sharing and better collaboration
This feature is available upon request for companies with a Pro or Premium subscription.
Microsoft Teams makes it easy to share documents and communicate with others in your organization. With this integration enabled, OneTeam will allow you to create a Team for selected opportunities to improve collaboration with others at your company.
In order to create a Microsoft Team for an opportunity in your OneTeam pipeline, please follow these steps:
Create a Microsoft Team from an opportunity
- Navigate to an opportunity in OneTeam.
- Click the Teams button in the toolbar of the Details tab. Note: If the Teams button is not available, ensure that you have first enabled the Microsoft 365 integration in Company Settings.
- Wait a few moments for the Team to be created.
- Once the Team has been created, the icon in the Teams button will change to an arrow.
- You may now click on the Teams button to open the opportunity in Microsoft Teams.