Ensure that you have captured all requirements outlined in the solicitation
OneTeam's Compliance Matrix tab allows you to shred an RFP into a proposal outline and associated requirements. The outline and requirements added here are used in multiple ways throughout the teaming and proposal processes including sending out a Capability Matrix and generating Writer Packages.
Add Proposal Outline Headings
- Go to the Compliance Matrix tab for your opportunity.
- Click the Add Volume button on the left of the tab toolbar.
- Enter the name of your first volume and click the Save button.
- Hover over the outline item and click the Add Child button.
- Enter the name of your first major heading and click the Save button. Numbering will be automatically applied. Note: If you want to customize the number format, please see Additional Compliance Settings below.
- Add additional major headings by hovering over the heading outline item and clicking the Add Sibling button.
- Add subheadings to major headings by hovering over the outline item and clicking the Add Child button.
- Continue adding headings until your outline has been populated.
Add Requirements to Outline Headings
- Select either Section L, M, C or Other from the tab toolbar.
- Select a heading from the Proposal Outline on the left of the Compliance Matrix tab (the selected item will have a blue outline).
- Click the Add Requirement button from the tab toolbar and fill out the ID and Heading fields.
- Copy and paste the Description field from the RFP.
- To add Required Terms that need to be included into your proposal, highlight the term in the Description and click Add Required Term. This will notify your proposal writers to include that term in the OneTeam Word Add-in (see Contribute to a Proposal through a Writer Package).
- Click Save or Save and Add New to add another requirement to the selected heading.
- Repeat steps 1-6 until you have associated all requirements to their respective headings in the outline.
Additional Compliance Settings
- Click the Settings button in the tab toolbar.
- In order to make the outline and requirements available to subcontractors, check Allow Team Members to view Compliance Matrix.
- In order to make the volume number visible on outline headings and subheadings, check Show Volume Prefix on Subheadings.
- Use the dropdowns under Outline Format to customize the heading numbering scheme.
- Click the Save button to update your changes.