OneTeam is designed to help you bid your opportunities faster than ever before. A key factor in expediting that process is the ability to share your opportunities with teaming partners. This feature allows you to provide important details about your opportunity, release essential documents, communicate vital information, and build proposals with these partners quickly and securely.
Note: It is absolutely free for your subcontractors to support your company in OneTeam. Subcontractor access does not use any of your company's licenses.
In order to share an opportunity with a team member, please follow these steps:
- Add companies to the Team list
- Go to the Team tab for your opportunity.
- Click ‘Search’ from the tab toolbar to go to the Search page.
- Type a company name, Cage Code, or DUNS number in the search box and click the ‘Search’ button.
- Select the company from the search results and click on the ‘Add to Team’ button.
- Go back to the Team tab on your opportunity and make sure the company shows up in the list. Note: If the company has a warning icon next to its name, it does not yet have a OneTeam Company Profile. You will need to manually add Recipients for this company when sending the teaming invitation.
- Repeat until all of your potential team members are in the list.
- Send invitations to fill out a data call
- Go to the Communication tab for your opportunity. Note: Before you send out invitations to other companies, you should make sure that the Capability Matrix under the Data Call tab is setup and ready for your team members to fill out.
- Click the ‘New Message’ button at the top of the screen and select an invitation template.
- Review the generated message. A representative from each of the companies in the Team tab should be in the Recipients list. If not, you may add additional Recipients by clicking on the 'Add' button and entering in your contact's Email and Company.
- When you are ready to send the invitation, click the ‘Send’ button in the tab toolbar.
- Each of the recipients will receive an email with a link that will provide instructions of how to fill out their data call and either opt in or opt out of your opportunity.
- Select team members and grant individual access
- Go to the Team tab for your opportunity and change the Invitation Status to ‘Closed’ and click the ‘Save’ button. This will prevent additional potential team members from opting in and allow you to perform your team selection process.
- Go to the Data Call tab and review the data call responses. Use this information to determine which companies you should select for your team.
- Go back to the Team tab and change the Member Status to ‘Selected’ for the companies that you want on your team.
- If there are any POCs associated to the selected companies, a window will appear allowing you to select which users should have access to your opportunity. Click the Gran Access button when your selections are complete. Note: In order to protect your company’s sensitive data, some fields cannot be viewed by users from other companies. These fields include P-Award, P-Win, Qualification Score, Contract Value, Company Revenue, Probable Profit, B&P Cost, ROI, Linked Opportunities, Team Percent, Team Notes, Team Other Opportunities, and any Documents, Schedule tasks, or Activity Feed posts marked private.
- Finally, change the Invitation Status on the Team tab to ‘Team Formed’ and click the ‘Save’ button.
- Revoke access to your opportunity
- After a period of time, you may want to remove a user’s access from your opportunity. In order to do so, go to the Data Call tab for your opportunity.
- Under POCs, select the company that the user belongs to and uncheck the View Opportunity checkbox for that individual. Click the ‘Save’ button. The user will no longer have access to your opportunity.